1. Where are you currently located?
Dallas / Fort Worth
2. What is your job title?
Chief Compliance Officer
3. Certifications held?
Certified Scrum Master
4. What company do you currently work for?
5. Describe your current role and your career trajectory in risk & compliance?
I am currently building a compliance program from the ground up. Working to develop policy and control frameworks along with Exam management practices. I am utilizing Scrum Principles to build teams that output the highest possible quality, while simultaneously assuring that we meet regulatory standards and remain audit ready. I am at an exciting time in my career and hope to continue to flourish.
6. Do you have any habits or disciplines that you have developed that help keep you motivated?
I have developed a little niche in my approach to Risk and Compliance. I have both a Process Improvement and Compliance background so I like to mix the two. The two skills have made me an expert at identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement which make Compliance Risk Assessments more efficient.
7. What are you most proud of in your personal life and in your career?
I am proud to be a loving mother of three and a wife who can excel in my career at the same time being the support that my family needs. I am proud to not have had to sacrifice my family or my career.
8. What is one quote that you live by?
"Smile! It makes the day better." Smiling makes you more approachable, it makes a difficult situation digestible.
REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE for the 2021 NABCRMP Virtual Summit! Join us from the 6-8th of October 2021 for a unique, inspiring, and intensive environment for education, training, collaboration, and dialogue. To register, visit: https://nabcrmp.vfairs.com/