Please join the National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc. (NABCRMP) on June 23, 2022 for its Diversity Career Fair & Recruitment Event. NABCRMP’s Diversity Career Fair & Recruitment Event provides employers, recruiters, and job seekers the opportunity to meet in one location. This fair is designed to include early career and experienced professionals, as well as both intern candidates and graduating students.
Who is invited?
- Early career and experienced professionals, including graduating students and candidates seeking internship opportunities in corporate governance, risk management and compliance
- Employers with career opportunities available in governance, risk, compliance and audit
How does it work?
- Participating organizations will have an account where they will register for an event, complete their profile, add users to their account, and establish a room for event day. The participating organization will set event times where they may interact with registered candidates on event day either in a group, main room or in a private room. The event has set times (9:00AM to 6:30PM EST) and organizations are not required to have hours the entire time of the event. They may set the times to whatever works best for their recruiting needs. However, the event times do have to take place during the set hours of the event.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
Top Reasons to participate?
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production